11 Mar 2013

Nissan



There are many different ways you can save up for a Nissan. I've been saving $50 out of every paycheck in order to afford a used one in shorter time. I think that the Car Dealership In Palm Springs is one of the best Nissan models available on the market today. I first discovered the Rogue when I realized that I would be needing a much bigger car than I had (which was a two door coup). I had recently had children and so of course, a bigger car seemed like it would be appropriate. I had seen an awesome ad on Nissan Dealer Riverside for the Rogue, as well as a beautiful 2011 Xterra In Redlands. The Rogue is both stylish and completely efficient, and to top it off it really wasn't all that expensive either. I recently bought a new home in California and had to do a bit of research on dealerships available after visiting most of them in person, two that stood out included Puente Hills and Nissan Los Angeles. I have heard about both of these before from friends I made after moving, and both came strongly recommended. Although I have heard a lot more great things about Puente Hills, I suppose that either of them could have done the job right. I did end up purchasing my car from the Los Angeles dealership, but appreciated the inventory and specials that were offered at the Puente Hills dealership. At the dealership in Los Angeles, the staff was extremely friendly and welcoming and made sure that I was completely comfortable with my purchase before going forward. Of course I strongly appreciated this approach rather than the rush to get your signature and your money policy some dealerships operated on. The sales-people really seemed interested in learning what exactly I was looking for and always kept my price range in mind. This was also important considering how often I have had to deal with dealership people pushing higher priced cars on me and trying to negotiate for half an hour just to get the same answer everytime. I decided to purchase the car that looked right for me, and that was a brand new 2012 Nissan Rogue. I think that in the long run it will be a very smart choice. The Nissan Rogue is for sure one of the best cars you can drive on the market today. Go with whatever your heart tells you is right - and as long as it is a Nissan, you can't go wrong.


----

Advertorial

No comments: