11 Aug 2011

Alex Reid Covers GT

 

 

Alex Reid Model and cage-fighter Alex Reid is the brand new cover star of GT Magazine, this month.
The sportsman strips off in GT’s annual Sex Issue to talk about his own sexuality, being hit on by men, transvestism and fame.
He also discusses his personal and public life following his split from Katie Price.

 


In particular, on being portrayed in the media as a victim, he said: "I don’t want people to feel sorry for me. I definitely felt like a victim a couple of moths ago, but I’ve come out of that tunnel, the clouds have parted and the sky is sunny.


"Sure, I’m no guru, I get angry sometimes. But whoever has betrayed me in the past – I forgive them, and I don’t need them anymore."
Despite his alpha-male image, Reid also welcomed attention from his gay and bisexual fans.

"I’ve got no stigma when it comes to sex," he said. "I find sexuality amazing, the psychology of it, what’s acceptable and what isn’t. I’m open-minded."
Also in this issue: Emmerdale’s Lynden Ogbourne gets up-close and personal, GT   investigate homophobia in hip-hop and Israel's gay Orthodox Jews speak out.
The new issue of GT Magazine is on sale today from
Prowler.co.uk, all good newsagents, supermarkets and bookstores. It's also available to download as an app for the iPhone/iPadAndroid and for Mac and PC.

Alex Reid is GT's brand new cover star for the Sex Issue - PinkPaper.com

No comments: